| This is my favorite 3D shot. |
I love technology! We got to see our little girl up close and personal thanks to 4D ultrasound technology. Allow me to brag about my child for a second. 1) The technician (whose fiance is a cardio something or other) was fascinated by how clear the scans of Madelyn's heart were. She would pull up a scan of her aortic arch and study the different arteris and she was just so excited about what she saw. I have no idea what an aortic arch is, but the technician asked if she could take a picture to show her husband. 2) The technician asked us if we knew the gender. We told her Madelyn is a girl, but she decided to double check anyway. She said that they are trained to never ever guarantee one gender or another. They are told to use language like, "It looks like a boy." Or "I think it's a girl." But the technician said she was 100% sure that Madelyn is a girl and she would be willing to bet on it! 3) I'm at a very low risk for pre-term labor! With my lack of weight gain and all the complications I've had, I've spent most of my pregnancy worried about my little girl. This ultrasound was so very calming and reassuring. Now, I know there's no guarantee in pregnancy and labor & delivery, but it's just relieving to hear that this late in the game, she's doing so well!
Unfortunately, Madelyn is a little too perfect--she takes after her daddy! :) She is already head down and perfectly folded in two, which made it nearly impossible to get a clear shot of her face! Here are a few pictures... you'll see that her feet and hands don't travel far from her face!
Unfortunately, Madelyn is a little too perfect--she takes after her daddy! :) She is already head down and perfectly folded in two, which made it nearly impossible to get a clear shot of her face! Here are a few pictures... you'll see that her feet and hands don't travel far from her face!
No comments:
Post a Comment