It's been an exciting year so far in the life of the Williams clan. Dan and I went skiing for the first time in January (we were actually in Colorado on New Year's Eve). I got a new job at the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center and the next week I had my appendix out (May 6-my first major surgery ever). The week after that my sister had her baby, who so far has been one of the best things to happen to me. So, I can only imagine how Lorna feels. However, I won't have to imagine for very long because on Sept 13, I found out that I will be getting my own litte miracle! Rather, Dan and I will have our own little miracle.
I found out by taking an at home test, but I waited until the next day to tell Dan. I set up his office with balloons, I was going for Duke colors, but he saw them as Coldwell Banker colors. I also made a poster. There was a onesie, a letter to him from me about how excited I am, a list of everything we need now, a picture of the positve pregnancy test. Here's a picture so you can actually see what I'm talking about.
Here is a step by step of how Dan came to find out:
Both of us had very similar reactions. We were very SHOCKED! Excited, nervous, surprised... We just didn't know what to think exactly. We've steadily moved to just being excited. Well, anxious-excited for Dan, and anxious-exhausted-nauseous-excited for me!
I love it!!! I can't wait to read more!!! :) :) I'm so excited for you two!!
ReplyDelete